Information about your holiday
Rate information, check-in, travel cancellation, and much more
Terms and conditions
- On the day of arrival, the room is at your disposal from 2:00 p.m. On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate the room by 11:00 a.m.
- In case of late arrival or early departure, we charge the room rate without meals.
- Reductions for children (in their parents’ room):
- up to 2 years: 100% discount
- from 2 to 5 years: 80% discount
- from 5 to 10 years: 50% discount
- from 10 to 12 years: 30% discount
- from 12 years: 20% discount
- Since 01.01.2020, a local tax of 2.10 euros per person and day has been levied locally for the province of Bolzano (does not apply to children under the age of 14).
- In order to avoid cancellation costs, we recommend that you take out Hogast’s travel cancellation insurance.
- Do not forget: In case of travel restrictions, a rebooking or cancellation is of course free of charge at any time.
Arrival and departure
On your day of arrival your room is available from 2.00 p.m. We ask you to vacate your room by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
Please note that according to Italian law, cash payments are only allowed up to a value of 1,999.99 euros (except for non-EU citizens). Visa, Mastercard, and debit cards are accepted at the Parc Hotel Florian.
Parc Hotel Florian GmbH
Via Henrik Ibsen 17
39040 Siusi allo Sciliar
Cassa Raiffeisen Castelrotto
IBAN: IT 21 I 08056 23100 0003000 17728
Charging station for electric cars
We offer you the possibility to charge your electric car at the Tesla charging station of the hotel.
The shuttle bus (bus stop in front of the hotel) takes you to the bottom station of Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm panoramic cable car in around five minutes. You can use public transport and the lifts for free or at a discounted price using the Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass or Combi Card. We will be happy to provide you with information!
To avoid any unpleasant surprises should you not be able to start your hotel stay at all, or if it is delayed or you have to break it off prematurely, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance. It covers your cancellation costs if you have to cancel your trip.
In the event of cancellation the following fees apply:
- In case of travel restrictions, a rebooking or cancellation is of course free of charge at any time.
- Cancellations made up to three months prior to your scheduled arrival: no charge.
- Cancellations made 3 months to 1 month prior to your scheduled arrival: 30% fee.
- Cancellations made 1 month to 1 week prior to your scheduled arrival: 70% fee.
- Cancellations made during the week prior to your scheduled arrival: 90% fee.
- In case of late arrival, no-show or early departure: 90% fee.
We thank you for your understanding.