Your room near the Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm
Rooms and prices at the Parc Hotel Florian
|Winter prices 2018/19||Price per day|
|01.12.2018 – 21.12.2018||from 74,00 €|
|22.12.2018 – 28.12.2018||from 89,00 €|
|29.12.2018 – 05.01.2019||from 119,00 €|
|06.01.2019 – 01.02.2019||from 74,00 €|
|02.02.2019 – 22.02.2019||from 89,00 €|
|23.02.2019 – 15.03.2019||from 99,00 €|
|16.03.2019 – 07.04.2019||from 74,00 €|
- All rates are per person and day incl. ¾ board.
- On the day of arrival, the room is at your disposal from 2:00 p.m. On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate the room by 10:00 a.m.
- In case of late arrival or early departure, we charge the room rate without meals.
- Reductions for children (in their parents’ room):
- up to 2 years: 10.00 euros per day
- from 2 to 5 years 20.00 euros per day
- from 5 to 10 years 50% discount
- from 10 to 12 years 30% discount
- from 12 years: 20% discount
- Since 01.01.2014, a local tax of 1.90 euros per person and day has been levied locally for the province of Bolzano (does not apply to children under the age of 14).
- In order to avoid cancellation costs, we recommend that you take out Hogast’s travel cancellation insurance.
So that you lack for nothing on your holiday:
- Get more for your active holiday: you can book additional leisure activities (subject to availability and at extra charge)
- If you had rather spend your precious time in sunny South Tyrol hiking and sightseeing than sitting and planning your routes, we will be happy to book a guided hike for you. Options also include climbing, cycling, Nordic walking and more.
- Live winter at ist best with guided snowshoe hikes through the Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm or delightfully panoramic ski tours.
Depending on each offer, guided tours and other activities might be included in the price.
Please let us know if you wish us to book additional activities for you – we will be delighted to help you tailor your holiday experience!
- Guided hikes and e-bike tours with our partner company Alps Activ
- As part of our ¾ board you enjoy our rich breakfast buffet, sweet and savoury afternoon snacks and an evening menu of several courses with colourful salads from the buffet.
- Every Wednesday: Tyrolean cuisine delicacies
- 6,000 m² park
- Free use of our spa oasis
- A first-class location for both the summer and winter in the historical tourist resort of Siusi allo Sciliar/Seis am Schlern – the ideal starting point for all kinds of adventures
- Spacious panoramic terrace for dining and relaxing
- WiFi throughout the hotel
- Children's playing field
- MobilCard for free use of public transportation in South Tyrol